Welcome to our blog!

Thanks for visiting our blog. If you'd like to get updates when we publish a new post, please enter your email in the follow by email box to the right. Alternatively, you can follow using an RSS reader (I personally use NewsBlur combined with GrazeRSS for Android).

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Startrails


I wrote about Startrails last year on my old blog, which I think I'm going to either abandon or transition into just posting an occasional picture.

Last night I captured another, this time with Polaris in the picture (it's the bright trail near the center of the concentric circles) over the course of 4 hours. I think it could still use a few more hours, but this one definitely is more filled out. This time I used my 6d with the 17-40 attached, ISO 100, f4, 75 second exposure.

No comments:

Post a Comment